Sunday 1 October 2017

Dancing Animals Edit


Dancing Animals Edit and Reflection


When creating this video I used a range of different clips in an order that would match and be in time with the song I chose -  Song: Heart Of The City By: JayZ. I used this opportunity, as it was my first editing, to look at different effects and how to play with speed and pitch. I was able to use these effects to make some scene flow from one to the other a bit more smoothly.

Due to it being my first time using this software to edit, it took a lot longer to create. Now, if I was to do the task again, I would be more confident and it would take less time to make. I also have a better understanding of the tools and features so when I have to edit again I will be able to have a knowledge of the system therefore start making editing decisions before I have even finished filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment